MMG Fire Equipment is an authorized distributor of the Protex II Restaurant Fire Suppression System.
We can install and service any existing system of all brands. Kitchen fire suppression systems are required to be maintained semi annually. Service includes replacement of fusible links, manual activation of system, and overall check of system and components.
Meeting Commercial Kitchen Regulatory Requirements
NFPA 17A: Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- Requirement for certified installation, operation, testing, and maintenance of commercial range hood fire suppression systems.
- Requires UL 300 standard commercial range hood fire suppression system installations.
NFPA 96: Ventilation Control & Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- Requirements for kitchen exhaust hood, grease duct, and commercial exhaust fan installations.
- Requires electrical control interlocks to cooking equipment exhaust and make-up air fans and building fire alarm systems.
- Installation of a complete pre-engineered commercial kitchen fire suppression system