We are an authorized distributor of Larsen’s Fire Cabinets, JL Industries, and many others.
Fire cabinets keep extinguishers and standpipes secure and prevent them from falling.
How to Order the Right Cabinet The First Time
It is not uncommon with all of the different cabinet choices on the market for a cabinet to be ordered and shipped only to find there was a discrepancy that could have been avoided. By asking a few simple questions, you can significantly reduce the chances of error.
- What capacity and type of fire extinguisher? (A 10 lb Carbon dioxide extinguisher will require a much larger cabinet than a 10 lb a.b.c. extinguisher).
- What type of material do they need? Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.
- Do they want recessed, semi-recessed or surface mounted cabinets?
- What type and size of trim projection would they like? Flat, square or rolled edge? 5/16″, 1 1/2″, 2 1/2″ etc.?
- How much wall depth do they have?
(They may ask for a fully recessed cabinet but not have the wall depth to
accommodate that type).
- What style of door do they want? Full window, partial window, no window?
- Do they need a lock or lettering? Each cabinet can be different so verify any options that they may require, lock, alarm, specific lettering type, etc.
- Is this cabinet being installed in a fire rated wall? (In order to maintain the
integrity of a fire wall, you may be required to install a fire rated cabinet).
- Do you need to meet A.D.A. requirements? (Some cabinets may protrude too far into the corridor to meet A.D.A. guidelines.)
Fill out this form to design your custom Larsen’s cabinet.